We are a technical consulting firm that assists manufacturers
in meeting the requirements for "CE certification." Our methods
are refreshingly sensible.
We are distinguished by a unique combination of qualities:
- Our primary motivation is the reduction of injury and
harm in the world. This is the essence of CE marking, and also
of products liability litigation. To this end, it is vital that
designers and manufacturers be methodical and thorough regarding
safety matters. We teach an efficient and powerful methodology.
We help your company to practice the methodology.
- We want you to understand CE Marking, and the entire
regulatory compliance arena. We make an intense effort to
clarify complicated laws. Our customers tell us that we are
exceptionally good at this.
- We take pride when we successfully teach others how to
complete the requirements for CE marking. We share our
techniques for finding authoritative source documentation and
for properly applying it.
- We are technically knowledgeable and experienced with a
wide variety of machinery (and other) technologies. We "come up
to speed" very rapidly.
- We do not "blindly" apply standards. Rather, and
especially when there is an issue with a given clause in a
standard, we urge companies to determine, justify and document
the safety-relevant design details using fundamental engineering
- We have very good US products liability awareness, and
provide advice that does not increase your company's US liability
- There are, and we are aware of, Directives and
regulations that do not include a requirement to CE Mark. We can
describe and explain the circumstances where these regulations
- We prefer to adjust our presentation based on questions
and other input from you. We are adept at conforming our
presentation to your product, jargon and present needs.
Our CE-Marking Services
- Useful Reference Documents
The Text of the Directives
The CE Mark in digital forms
Guidelines for the Application of Certain EU Directives
- Weekly Search of EU Official Journal
Our weekly search of the Official Journal of the European Commission
for recent activity regarding numerous Directives [dated - no plan to resume]
CE-Mark.info represents services offered by . . .
19 Ridgeview Drive
Standish, Maine 04084
Telephone: (207) 893-0352
Facsimile: (800) 893-8142
We also enjoy close working relationships with:
Emergo Group, Inc. of Austin, Texas; and
CE Marking.Net, located in the Netherlands.